So what actually goes wrong with your DPF. Well some common issues are...
There are other failures but these are the most common.
- The pressure differential sensor can fail.
- Too many DPF regenerations have been carried out. (They have a limited lifespan).
- The DPF has become overloaded and automatic regeneration is not possible. In this case you need to force the regeneration process using suitable diagnostic equipment.
- The DPF can break apart internally.
- The temperature sensor can fail.
- The additive tank can run empty. (If fitted).
We can carry out forced regeneration or pressure cleaning and refitting or total replacement at great rates